Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/10/2014 10:58:35 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
slice of light. Berlin-based design studio Hettler.Tüllmann illuminates a revealing structure of light and color. Arcs of oak veneer create a dramatic sphere of optical illusion with a surprise slice of red/orange on interior edges. Suspends sturdy from white SVT cord with single exposed bulb, accented by the gleam of brushed steel socket, canopy and mounting plate. Learn more about Hettler.Tüllmann on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
peel pendant lamp. 26" dia. x 21.25"H
- Designed by Hettler.Tüllmann GBR
- Engineered wood with oak veneer
- Red/orange painted interior
- 102" steel wire and white SVT cord
- Brushed steel canopy and mounting plate
- Accommodates one 23W CFL (not included) or 100W max incandescent bulb (not included)
- Professional hardwire installation recommended; hardware and ceiling plate included
- Dimmable bulb recommended for use with dimmer switch
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- ETL-listed learn more
- Made in China
Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Overall DimensionsHeight: 21.25" Diameter: 26" CordHeight: 102"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- For indoor use only.
- Maximum wattage is a 23W CFL or 100W incandescent bulb.
- Assembly is required. All hardware is included.
- Hang pendant 30-34 inches above a standard 72" dining table. For
- every additional foot of ceiling height, add 3 inches.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.