Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/8/2014 11:50:10 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup Check store pickup options
we nailed it. Our first counter height (just right) table tops out in galvanized antiqued metal sheet over engineered wood with exposed mini nails hand-hammered down the seam. Sustainable plantation grown solid mango wood frames open continuous to the floor in an antiqued grey. Kitchen and dining obviously, but think bar, console, drafting table.
Details and Dimensions
stern counter table. 48"Wx24"Dx37"H
- Low-emission engineered wood top wrapped in galvanized sheet metal
- Sustainable solid mango wood base with an antiqued grey wash
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Accommodates barstools with 24"H seats
- To protect temperature-, moisture-sensitive artisanal surface, use coasters and placemats
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 48" Depth: 24" Height: 37" Floor To ApronHeight: 33.25" End With Between LegsWidth: 18.25" Side Width Between LegsWidth: 42"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.