Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/20/2014 7:43:13 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.606.6252
Pickup choose from 22 warehouse locations when you click the pickup button in your cart.
modern to the core. A sleek core table by Mark Daniel of Slate Design for daily life: eating, working, entertaining. Pop in the concealed storage leaf and up your dinner party capacity from six to eight. Oak and poplar veneer is precisely cut to seamlessly align grain, with or without extension. Warmth of stain pops in modern contrast to grey-brown powdercoat iron tube u-legs. Learn about Mark Daniel on our blog.
Details and Dimensions
core extension dining table. 54"Wx30"Dx30"H
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design
- Top: Oak and poplar veneers over engineered wood
- Base: iron tube with grey-brown powdercoat finish for raw iron look
- Removable and self-storing extension leaf
- Recommend use of coasters to protect table from temperature extremes and spills
- Seats six comfortably, eight with extension
- Clean with damp cloth
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 54" Depth: 30" Height: 30" With Leaf OverallWidth: 72" Depth: 30" Height: 30" BaseWidth: 53" Depth: 29.5" Height: 29" End ClearanceWidth: 22.5" Height: 27" Side ClearanceWidth: 51" Height: 27"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.606.6252.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use Pledge® or other furniture polish.
- Please protect the surface when using markers.
The short story is that you have 90 days within receipt of your purchase to make a return on most non-furniture items. For furniture returns or exchanges, please call us within 7 days of receipt at 800.606.6252 so we can advise you on how to make your return within 90 days of receipt. Our policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we promise an appropriate refund, credit or exchange.