Designer Rewards members enjoy exclusive savings at all three of our brands, in stores and online.
We are pleased to offer interior decorators, designers and architects an exclusive savings on full-price items at Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod, excluding Outlets. Our new Designer Rewards tiered program is designed to reward you for your loyalty. Here’s how it works:
|Annual Spend*||Tier Status||Discount|
*Annual spend is based on total firm purchases.
Apply TodayDownload Application
Complete an application and return it to any Crate and Barrel, CB2 or The Land of Nod store. You may also speak with a Designer Rewards Specialist at (800) 606-6498, or submit your application and eligibility documentation to email@example.com
It’s easy to redeem your Designer Rewards membership discount in stores and online.
Save in stores
Just present your Designer Rewards membership card along with a valid driver’s license or state ID.
To activate your membership account online, add your current Designer Rewards membership number to your account or create an account if you don’t already have one. Sign into your account every time you shop online, and your membership discount will automatically be applied to full-price items in your cart.
To activate your account at each of our three brands, please click the links below.
Designer Rewards Program Letter of Agreement
Once eligibility is met, a Designer Rewards discount may be applied to any full-price merchandise purchased in U.S. stores and online at Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod, excluding all Outlet locations.
Please contact us with any questions.
This Designer Rewards Program Letter of Agreement and any other written materials provided to Designer (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the Designer Rewards Program of Euromarket Designs, Inc. d/b/a Crate and Barrel, CB2 and Meadowbrook LLC, d/b/a The Land of Nod (collectively, the “Company”). The Designer Rewards Program and the Agreement are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion.
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Designers participating in the Designer Rewards Program will receive a membership discount on full-price merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod in the United States, excluding all Outlet locations. Discount also may be redeemed online at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are nontransferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Designer Rewards Program (and referenced herein as a “Designer”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
1. A Business Card indicating the applicant’s design profession or a design firm website listing the applicant’s name;
2. A completed and signed Application form; and
3. Either: a) a copy of the applicant’s Business License or Resale Certificate showing proof of a design-based business (with an additional signed resale certificate for each state where tax exemption is sought); or b) a valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- IDS (Interior Design Society)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- A staging organization, such as ASP, HSR, IRIS or IRN
DESIGNER REWARDS MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
- Premier tier status is based on total company purchases for a calendar year (January 1–December 31). All members of the same design firm enrolled in the Designer Rewards program will receive the same tiered discount.
- Designers must present their Designer Rewards membership card or member number at time of purchase to count toward Designer/design firm’s annual spending. Purchases of all full-price merchandise (net of returns and cancellations) made by a Designer at any Company brand during a calendar year will count toward membership upgrades for Designer or Designer’s design firm, whether through a non-Outlet retail location, a Company website or a Designer Rewards Specialist.
- Purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges do not count toward Designer/design firm’s spend.
- Designers will not be able to transfer their personal or design firm spend to a new design firm should they terminate employment or association with the design firm.
- If Designer or design firm qualifies for an upgrade in tier status, Designer will be contacted by the Company within 60 days regarding new membership status.
- Premier members can continue to use their existing Designer Rewards membership card. The higher discount will automatically be reflected at the point of sale or in cart on the website.
- Premier members or their design firm must maintain a minimum annual spend of $10,000 in order to keep their Premier-level 15% discount. If the annual minimum spend is not met, Design or design firm will return to the Classic tier and receive a 10% discount.
- Returned purchases or canceled orders will be deducted from the Designer/design firm’s annual spend.
- The Canadian Designer Rewards program is managed separately; therefore, purchases made through a Canadian retail location cannot be applied to Designer’s U.S. tier status.
- For questions regarding Designer/design firm’s status, please contact a Designer Rewards Specialist at (800) 606-6498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designer’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Designer must be an individual and not a design firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single design firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the design firm or entity itself may not become a Designer Rewards member.
- It is the responsibility of Designer to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Designers can update their information by calling or visiting any Crate and Barrel, CB2 or The Land of Nod store in the U.S. or by calling a Designer Rewards Specialist at (800) 606-6498.
- Designer is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Designer Rewards Card.
- The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Employees of the Company are not eligible for membership.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Designer’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Designer has violated the terms of this Agreement. Company will notify the program member that they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by calling a Designer Rewards Specialist at (800) 606-6498.
- Lost, stolen or damaged membership cards may be canceled and replaced at the Company’s sole discretion. Please visit a U.S. retail location or call a Designer Rewards Specialist at (800) 606-6498 to request a new membership card.
- Company may discontinue program at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
- Discount applies only to full-price merchandise for purchase in the U.S. through the Company’s U.S. stores, catalogs or website at the then-published retail price. Discount is non-negotiable.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotional program and cannot be applied to reduced price, sale, closeout or clearance merchandise.
- Outlet merchandise, including Outlet merchandise on Company websites, is not eligible for discount.
- For online purchases, Designer must activate his/her account online and be logged into his/her account in order for discount to be automatically applied to full-price items in Designer’s cart. (To activate account online, add a Designer member number to an existing account or create an account if Designer doesn’t already have one. Separate online accounts must be created at each Company website: crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com and landofnod.com.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrollment in the Designer Rewards Program.
- The Designer Rewards discount is not redeemable for cash.
- Company reserves the right to change the list of items not eligible for the Designer Rewards discount at any time and at its sole discretion. Any such changes will be posted online at crateandbarrel.com/DesignerRewards.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase in stores, Designer must present his/her Designer Rewards card along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, state ID).
- To make an online purchase at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, Designer must use the credit card registered to his/her Designer Rewards account to receive discount.
- Designers making purchases online at two or more Company brands must make separate purchases at each brand’s website. Brands do not share a universal shopping cart.
- Designer may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender.
- Designer (or in accordance with the above rule, Designer’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, services charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the membership discount rate.
- A reseller license must be verified for each tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchase.
- Most states also require a resale certificate to be filled out and submitted with every tax-exempt sale.
- Designer will be required to use his/her own check, credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchases.
- Tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchases must be made in stores. They cannot be processed online.
- Taxes will be refunded on eligible orders once the bill of lading is provided.
- Designers working with a nonprofit client must have client furnish required tax-exemption documentation and use the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Designer Rewards purchases; in these cases, both Designer and client must be present in the store at time of purchase.
- Designers participating in the Designer Rewards Program in the U.S. also may request a card for use in Canada. Such Canadian Designer Rewards card, if granted, is subject to all terms and conditions applicable to the Designer Rewards Program in Canada, a current copy of which can be found at crateandbarrel.ca/DesignerRewards.
- The Canadian terms are similar to those in the United States, with a few differences, such as redemption locations and no eCommerce websites.
- To request a Canadian card, visit a Company store in Canada or email: Designer name, design firm’s name, U.S. Designer Rewards card number and business phone number to email@example.com. Allow two to four weeks for processing.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Company may contact Designers or design firm directly regarding changes to the Designer Rewards program.
- As a Designer Rewards member, Designer will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Designer may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), Designer confirms he/she has read, understood and fully accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.Close